Darkness GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness GunZ

Sitting on the edge of darkness...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Game Rules

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EoD*Battery
Admin
EoD*Battery

In Game Rules Empty
PostSubject: In Game Rules   In Game Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:39 pm

These are the rules that the Darkness GunZ Staff and Community expect you to respect, and follow whenever you play on a HellsGunZ server. Failure to follow the rules may result in punishment including being banned from Darkness GunZ servers and excluded from our Community. This is a living document, rules and regulations are updated and changed as required, please check the rules on a regular basis.
Not knowing the rules or failure to read the rules does not excuse you from any punishment if you break any of them. Darkness GunZ Staff Reserve the Right to Temporarily Or Permanently Ban Anyone in Violation of any of Darkness GunZ rules.

General

Respect the Staff, your fellow players. This is a game, everyone plays here to have fun, please try to make Darkness GunZ a fun experience for all members of our Community.

Cheating to gain an unfair advantage by using third party programs, exploiting client or game mechanics or exploiting database or other bugs is strictly forbidden and will not be tolerated.

If you find a bug that gives players an unfair advantage, please immediately report the issue to Darkness GunZ Staff so that it can be fixed.Threatening the Server, Forums, Staff or Players is a Bannable Offence. We don't take this lightly.

Harassing Darkness GunZ Staff or other Players is not tolerated.

Donors Help keep Darkness GunZ and its servers operational. Verbal Harassment/Flaming of these people is inappropriate if it be the Forums or in-game. We will not tolerate this as these people deserve the same respect as any other player.

Darkness GunZ Staff will never ask for our in-game account details, including your password, do not give these out.

You are responsible for all actions taken on your account, do not lend or give your account or account details to anyone else.

In-game Chat and Conduct

It is forbidden to do ANY of the following on ANY Public Chat or Say Channel in-game:

Spamming (undesired, unsolicited bulk messages, repeating the same word or sentence many times to get attention or to interfere with normal operations)

Flaming (messages that are deliberately hostile and insulting)

Asking or begging GMs for free stuff.

Asking or begging other players for free stuff

Spamming or continuous discussions about cheaters, take a Screen Shot and report them.

Settling disputes in open areas.

General inappropriate religious, racial, nonsense, inappropriate humor, spam or garbage conversations which the entire server does not have interest in and should not need to hear.

Penalties for breaking these rules include being Muted, Kicked, Suspended or Banned from Darkness GunZ Crew's servers, subject to reasonable GM discretion.

Game Play

The following are ALL forbidden on our server:

Exploiting bugs or cheating of any kind to gain an unfair advantage in the game.

Killing a player for "free" several times. (Swapping)

File Editings, this involved editing certain files on our servers which enables exploits.

All Character names must comply with Character Name Policy.

Any cheat, method or way to attempt to increase or bug your or your weapon,item etc. damage.

Any cheat, method or way to attempt to increase or bug your or your Hit Points, AP Points or other stats.

Thank you for reading, obey these rules and you should be fine.
Back to top Go down
https://darkgz.forumotion.com
■■■■■
Gamemaster
■■■■■

In Game Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Game Rules   In Game Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:47 pm

nice again lol
Back to top Go down
Aserth
Dark Beginner
Aserth

In Game Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Game Rules   In Game Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:54 pm

oh no D:
Back to top Go down
Daemon
Developer
Daemon

In Game Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Game Rules   In Game Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:04 pm

Credits to Battery&Daemon
Back to top Go down
■■■■■
Gamemaster
■■■■■

In Game Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Game Rules   In Game Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:27 pm

Gratz
Back to top Go down
[x]Fr0st
Forum Mod
[x]Fr0st

In Game Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Game Rules   In Game Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:49 pm

I shall look at for rule breakers!
Back to top Go down
Daemon
Developer
Daemon

In Game Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Game Rules   In Game Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:02 pm

ME TO!
Back to top Go down
[x]Fr0st
Forum Mod
[x]Fr0st

In Game Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Game Rules   In Game Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:08 pm

Me better though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In Game Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Game Rules   In Game Rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Game Rules
Page 1 of 1